INSTRUCTION: For the Student Portal, the stages of registration are as follows:
- Create your portal account
- Update your eligibility form.
- Print your school fees payment invoice.
- Validate your school fees payment and print receipt.
- Register your semester courses.
- Print your ID card form.
- Scroll down this page to create your portal account.
- For validation type select "student".
- Enter the PIN obtained from your department.
- Write down the auto generated serial number before you proceed e.g. IMSU/14/01235.
- Enter required information and click "create account".
- You will receive an onscreen message that your account has been successfully created.
- Login to your account using your serial no. and the password you specified.
- Click student’s eligibility record and fill the forms that appear.
- Update your serial no. to your matriculation no. in the student eligibilty record.
- Print and take the eligibility form to your HOD and Director of Admission for authentication.
- Proceed to the fee payment portal to print your school fees payment invoice.
- Take payment invoice to the stipulated bank to make payment.
- After payment, validate your e-tranzact confirmation number on the payment portal.
- Register and print your semester courses to be submitted to your course adviser.
- Print your ID card form on the dashboard to be submitted to your HOD and the dean of students affairs for authentication.
- For help or complaint contact IMSU ICT Service Desk firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 083431332
Copyright © 2014 IMSU ICT